-
January 24th, 2005, 05:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Welcome! I also have some My Twinns, so I know what you're talking about. Marisol's hair is sporadically clipped in 1/4" pieces along the back side of the wig so you can part it to put her hair in pigtails. The shorter hair pieces are supposed to hang down to help hide that ugly part you get where the base of the wig shows through.
Edited to say that I know Molly's hair is also like this. Any others, ladies?
Anne
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 24, 2005 01:29 PM: Message edited by: kitschywoman ]</font>
-
January 24th, 2005, 05:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yep. My Molly's hairs is the same way. so is Kirsten's.
BTW, Anne, I would love to see pics of your My Twinn. I was thinking of getting one for myself and DD.
-
January 24th, 2005, 06:09 PM
#3
Inactive Member
OK. I'll make another album with the Twinns in it. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I have several. [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 24, 2005 02:10 PM: Message edited by: kitschywoman ]</font>
-
January 25th, 2005, 12:43 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Any AG that comes with her hair in pigtails or braids has those little clipped hairs. It can be rather annoying when you want to do an updo or a down-do, but you learn quickly how to cover it up. I'm really good at it with Molly, lol.
-
January 25th, 2005, 01:13 AM
#5
Jane Hart
Guest
My dolls have the same hair issue, but don't worry you'll find ways to work around it.
By the way, what a My Twin?
-
January 25th, 2005, 01:19 AM
#6
Inactive Member
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] http://www.mytwinn.com/
-
January 25th, 2005, 01:23 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
OMG! Haydens hair is horrible just like that! (hay is AGT#22) HER hair is SOOOOOOOOOOO thin!!! it makes me mad!!! i cant put her hair in pigtails cuz it looks lke they chopped of a whole section under!! ah it makes me mad!
-
January 25th, 2005, 01:42 AM
#8
Jane Hart
Guest
So that's a My Twin...thanks. Pretty neat that they have so many different face molds!
-
January 25th, 2005, 02:23 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Thank you so much for the insight. My daughter has read the postings too and knows why it's that way.
-
January 25th, 2005, 04:55 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I just purchased this doll and she is beautiful...except when you attempt to pull her hair up at the base of the neck it looks like someone took scissors and cut it 1/4 of an inch! It looks terrible and when I called about this I was told this is normal and all dolls have their hair cut like this. Any truth to the rest of the dolls??? We have a My Twin and her hair is perfect!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks